Grateful Dead Live at The Spectrum on 1985-04-08
Midnight Hour-> Walkin' The Dog-> Big Boss Man, Me & My Uncle-> Cumberland Blues, Down In The Bottom-> I Ain't Superstitous, Althea, Tons Of Steel-> Supplication-> Might As Well
Revolution, Hell In A Bucket-> Touch Of Gray, Estimated Prophet-> Eyes Of The World-> Drums-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Stella Blue-> Around & Around-> Turn On Your Love Light, E: Brokedown Palace
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue The SpectrumLocation Philadelphia, PASource MAC; (FOB) unknown mics > Sony D5 > Sony D5 > Sony D5 > Sony D5 > 2 x TDK MA90; Transfer/Lineage: Master Audience Cassettes> Nakamichi Dragon> Lunatec V3 (24/88.2)> Lynx AES16> WaveLab 6.10> .wav @24/88.2> CD Wave Editor> TLH> flac24. Location: Approx. 20 feet from the stage, Dead Center; Recorded by Mark McCue; Transferred and mastered by Alex FordTaped by Mark McCueTransferred by Alex Ford
- Thanks to Mark McCue for providing this solid source!
- The recording chain was: unknown rig/taper > Jay from Mass > Adam > Mark (all Sony D5's)
- All editing and mastering with UAD-1 in 24/88.2.
- Metatagging with Tag&Rename.
- Shnid #24227 was used to patch Set I and II tape flips, 2 min. of Drums
plus the crowd noise before the encore.
- A 16 bit version also circulates.